Information about the right of withdrawal
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You are entitled to withdraw from sales contract within 14 days, without giving any reason. The expiry day will expire 14 days after the date on which you came into possession of the product or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, entered into the ownership of the product.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (APM SALES AND SERVICES SP. Z O. O., Chmielna 73c/168, 00-801 Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 22 2536286) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by sending a clear statement (for example by mail, fax or e-mail). You can use the withdrawal form template but it is not mandatory. You may also complete and submit a withdrawal form electronically through an account set up on our website http://www.bookoff.pl/. If you use this option, we will send you a prompt confirmation of receiving a withdrawal notice on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
To keep the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs of your choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us), promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the day we were informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment method that you used in your original transaction unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not incur any charges in connection with this return. We may withhold payment until we receive the product or until we receive a proof of return, depending on which event occurs earlier.
Please return the product immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. You will have to pay for the return of the item. You are only responsible for the reduction in value of the product that results from using it in a way other than necessary to establish the character, characteristics and functioning of the product.
The consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract is excluded when:
- the subject of the contract are audio or video recordings or software delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- the subject of the contract is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for subscriptions.
WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(only fill in and send this form back if you wish to use your withdrawal option)
- To: APM SALES AND SERVICES SP. Z O. O., Chmielna 73c/168, 00-801 Warsaw, email@example.com, Telephone: 22 2536286
- I/We(*) hereby inform you about my/our(*) withdrawal from the contract concerning the purchase of the following items(*) contract concerning the delivery of the following items(*) contract concerning the performance of the following services(*)
– Ordered on(*) / received on(*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.